Apnakhata is a website of Rajasthan Government. Citizen can download Jamabandi Nakal from Apnakhata website. This website is maintained by Revenue Department of Rajasthan located at Ajmer.
If you have a land in Rajasthan state, no need to go to Tahsil Office to get Jamabandi Nakal. Now Jamabandi Nakal is 24/7 available online from apnakhata.raj.nic.in website.
Though online Jamabandi nakal is not valid document for courts and other legal matters but you can use it for information purpose.
If you want to legal copy of Jamabandi, you can get it from your nearest authorized Kiosk.
How to check Jamabandi Nakal / Bhulekh Rajasthan online?
As we mentioned above checking / downloading Jamabandi nakal (Bhulekh Rajasthan) is very easy. If you have internet access you can download it in minutes. Here we are giving you simple procedure to get it.
Before proceed keep ready khata number or khasra number or owner name of land with you. Now follow the simple steps given below
- There are many sites with Apnakhata appears on Google search. Do not click on un-authorized sites. Rajasthan Governement’s official website for Jamabandi Nakal is apnakhata.raj.nic.in. Open http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in on your browser.
- On the home page of website you can see ‘अपना खाता‘ (Apna khata) link. Click on it and select your district. Or you can directly click on your district on the map.
- Next step to select select the tehsil. This page shows your district map with all Tehsils on the map. Click on your tehsil to select it.
- Once you click on Tehsil, it shows all villages of tehsil in a list. Go through the list of villages and select your village.
- As soon as you click on village you see the form to get jamabandi nakal.
- Here you have options by which you want to searh nakal. These options are Khata, Khasra, Name and all accounts.
- Select any of the option based on information with you. Then fill all details required.
- After filling the form click on ‘नकल प्राप्त करें’ to get Jamabandi Nakal.