Banglarbhumi = Bangla Bhoomi (Land of West Bengal).
Banglarbhumi is a land record website. The website is an initiative of West Bengal government in the field of land reform. The website is developed and maintained by the Land & Land Reforms Department, Government of West Bengal and NIC as a technical associate.
The aim of website to provide land and land reform information to citizen. Banglarbhumi website provides land related information such as
- Land and Land reform in West Bengal State.
- RS-LR Plot Information.
- Khatian and Plot Information.
- Mouza Maps.
- Mutation Case Status.
- Various Application Forms.
- Land Classification of Districts.
- Land Use Maps and Profiles.
- Circulars, Acts & Rules and many other information.
The Banglarbhumi website got major success in improvement of public service for Records of Rights and Mouza Maps.
Land reform is conceptualized in Independent India and West Bengal is leader in the country in the implementation. West Bengal has done great job in the detection & vesting of ceiling surplus land and
distribution of vested lands among the landless peasants.
The digitization of land records in the state is also in progress. The department is continuously working to update and add land record information on Banglarbhumi Server. Digitized information of North 24 Parganas, South 24 Parganas, Barddhaman, Murshidabad, Paschim Medinipur, Hugli, Nadia, Purba Medinipur, Haora, Kolkata, Maldah, Jalpaiguri, Bankura, Birbhum, Uttar Dinajpur, Puruliya, Koch Bihar, Darjiling amd Dakshin Dinajpur districts are available on Banglarbhumi website.
Check Khatian and Plot Information Online
- Go to the banglarbhumi.gov.in website. This is the only official website to check Khatian and Plot Information Online in West Bengal.
- In menu section /in the left hand side of the website, click on the ‘Know Your Property‘ link here. This will open the Khatian and Plot information page.
- Select your District, Block and Mouza where property is located. When you select all the option you will see searching options.
- Select an option to search Land records.
- Search by Khatian.
- Search by Plot.
- If you have selected search by Khatian then enter your khatian number and click submit button.
- If you have selected search by plot then enter your plot number and click submit button.