Bihar Government’s Department of Revenue and Land Reform has also started land record digitization. Till date out 38 districts data of 31 districts are available online.
Bihar Land Record (Bhulekh) can be accessed from http://lrc.bih.nic.in website. This is Department of Revenue and Land Reform’s website. The website provides many information includes land reform, rules, circular, Bhu Naksha, RoR views etc.
Government is updating khatian information using latest technologies. All these khatians will be available online to avoid frauds and land dispute in the state.
Bhulekh Bihar is available for Patna, Madhubani, Muzaffarpur, Kishanganj, Darbhanga, Bhagalpur, Bhojpur, Buxar, Rohtas, Katihar, Madhepura, Araria, Kaimur, Begusarai, Jehanabad, Nalanda, Vaishali, Lakhisarai, Jamui,West Champaran, Saran, Sheohar, Supaul, Sheikhpura, Nawada, Munger, Khagaria, Sitamarhi, Samastipur and Aurangabad districts. Digitiazation of other districts in progress and will be available soon.
Check Bhulekh Bihar Land Record
- Open Bihar Land Record website: http://lrc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on “अपना खाता देखें” to get RoR (Records of Rights).
- On the map, click on the district where your land is located.
- Then select अनुमंडल (Sub-Division) on the map.
- Select अंचल (Block) from the list.
- Then select Mouza (मौजा)/ Village from the list.
- Now you can search land record by Khata (खाता संख्या), Khasra No. (खसरा संख्या) or by Name (नाम).