Bhuiyan is Chhattisgarh state’s Land Record (Bhu-Abhilekh in Hindi) digitization program. It has two parts Bhuiyan and Bhu-naksha.
Bhuiyan is a collection of Khasra and Khata related information, while Bhu-naksha is developed for Khasra map management.
Citizen can check Khasra (P-II) and Khatuani (B-I) using Bhuiyan online land record facility. And if you want to check Khasra nakal then you can use Bhu-Naksha facility of CGRLC.
Bhuiyan is designed and developed by NIC Chhattisgarh for Revenue Department of Chhattisgarh.
Check Khasra (P-II) and Khatauni (B-I)
- Go to Chhattisgarh Land Record website http://bhuiyan.cg.nic.in
- Click on link ‘खसरा व खतौनी रिपोर्ट देखें’ which is located at right side on the home page of the website.
- Next Step is to select ‘ग्राम चुनें’ option.
- Now select district from the list.
- Select Tahsil from the list.
- Then select ‘राजस्व निरीक्षक मंडल’ from the list.
- Now select village from the list.
- Finally you can search records by using Khasra Number of Name.