Jharbhoomi is Jharkhand state’s online Land Record System. This MIS is developed by Department of Revenue and Land Reforms of Jharkhand in association with NIC. The purpose of this project it digitize land records of the state.
Jharbhoomi provides land records (Khasra, Khata) details to citizen online. Now citizen can check land’s ownership, khasra, khata, register II details before buying/selling process of land. This is a firm step to avoid land dispute in the state.
Why you need land records?
You would require your Jharkhand Land Records (khasra, khata, register II details) for any of the following reasons:
- For checking Mutation status.
- To raise farm credit / loan from the Bank.
- For Bank account opening.
- To verify land title during sale of land and registration of property.
- For division of land.
- Personal purpose.
- Legal purposes.
How to check Apnakhata (RoR) on Jharbhoomi?
You can easily check records of rights (RoR, also known as Apnakhata) in few steps given below.
- Go to official website of Jharbhoomi. Official URL is http://jharbhoomi.nic.in
- In the left side of the website you can see some links. Click in link ‘Apnakhata dekhe’.
- Now click on your district on Jharkhand state map. It will open page with block map.
- Click on your block on block map. It will open a form.
- Then select Halka, Type of Land and mauza. Once done you can check your khata detail from any of the option given below
- With all names of mauza
- With all khasra numbers of mauza
- By khata number
- By owner name
Jharbhoomi is updated with latest technology. Apart from website Jharbhoomi is also available in the form of mobile app. You can download mobile app apk from this link http://jharbhoomi.nic.in/jhrlrmsmis/Vasudha.apk
You can view following information on Jharbhoomi app
- View your Register-II Details
- View your Khata & Khesra Details
- View your Online Mutation Application Status