Mee Bhoomi AP is Andhra Pradesh’ Government’s website for Land Record related information. You can check your Adangal, 1B record, Aadhar attachment etc.
Mee Bhoomi public portal can be accessed from the URL http://www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in. This is the only official site to check land records in Andhra Pradesh state.
Farmers and land owners can be obtained agriculture land details through survey number, aadhar number, pattadar passbook number and by name of the pattadar.
Check Adangal Online
By following few simple steps you can check Adangal online on Mee Bhoomi AP websites. Here are steps to be followed.
- Open Mee Bhoomi official website http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in.
- Click “Adangal” (అడంగల్) link located on menu bar.
- Choose “Mee Adangal” (మీ అడంగల్) to download personal adangal.
- You can check Adangal through Survey Number or Account Number or Aadhaar Number or by Name Holder. Select an option.
- Select district name and zone (Mandal) name from the list.
- Now select your village name then enter the Document Number.
- At the final step enter Captcha Code and click the “Submit” button.